· Where was Turner born?
· Why is he called ‘the painter of light’?
· What places did he visit?
The Life and Work of Joseph Turner recounts the story of one of the world’s greatest artists. The book focuses on how events in the artist’s life influenced his work.
This Big Book contains:
· Key dates in the artist’s life and important events in history
· Suggestions for other paintings to see
· Glossary and index
· Teaching notes with suggestions for using the book in the literacy hour.
Dimensions: 32 pages, 492mm x 343mm, soft cover, full colour throughout.
Category: Non-fiction, reference
Product Number: LF2033